- It is a glimpse of what Heaven will be like.
- Bubba Watson’s testimony after the round and that other players were there for him on the 10th green is a statement of his character.
- The most sacred part of the course, “amen” corner, is free of patrons.
- The practice rounds are like PGA Tour events. There are “roars” on monday.
- Even Stevie Williams has to wear the green hat at all times.
- They actually rake the divots on the range, while the players are practicing and warming up.
- Being a part of my players team, allowed me to ride up Magnolia Ln, which is akin to going backstage.
- Got to witness Bo Van Pelt’s ace on 16 from atop 6th tee-box.
- Tiger Woods behavior was just plain poor. He’s always done it, but he was winning before.
- There were no less than four attendants in “every” bathroom at Augusta National.
- A sandwich and drink is $3.00.
- I’ll never watch it the same on T.V.
- My player can win this event.
- Meeting TobyMac was cool.
https://drbell.mystagingwebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-2018.png 0 0 drbell https://drbell.mystagingwebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-2018.png drbell2012-05-08 15:08:582018-09-13 09:52:5814 brief thoughts from The Masters
I’m a husband and father of two wonderful kids. I’m an Ironman, and endurance athlete, and I PLAY. Golf, swim, ski, run, ping-pong and chess. I speak & train with teams, organizations, and coaches on mental toughness.