I’m a husband and father of two wonderful kids. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana and provide sport psychology services to many passionate athletes. I completed a Full Ironman, a personal best marathon of 3:23, competed in ultra-marathons, and numerous other races, and had a hole-in-one. Participated in Master’s Swimming Events. I golf, swim, ski, read, run, play ping-pong and chess.
Here are some cool (and not so cool) facts about me!
- I’ve worked with Indy Eleven and the University of Notre Dame.
- A former CMPC for Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP) since 2006-consulting with hundreds of athletes, coaches, and teams.
- Have been the mental coach with winners on the PGA Tour,web.com tour, Olympic Medalists, and the USTA National Champion.
- I’ve caddied over 20+ events on professional golf tours.
- Author of six books on Mental Toughness.
- Published over a dozen journal articles on the “yips” in golf and sport psychology.
- Has been featured on ESPN, The Golf Channel, Runner’s World, NY Times, & Stack Magazine.
- Graduate of University of Tennessee, Temple University, & Shepherd University.
- Has had two near death accidents (car accident & falling off a cliff).
- Married with 2 children.
- Completed Ironman, Ran ultra-marathons, Tough Mudders, Masters swimmer, and has had a hole-in-one.
- Was a raft-guide during college in WV.
- Skied over 100+ days in one season in Crested Butte, CO.
- Speaks and trains with teams, organizations, and schools on mental toughness.