NO ONE Gets There ALONE
Media Queries, OR Event Booking Information:
Nicole Bell | 865-250-4560 | Nicole@answerthebell.net
Would you stop to help someone else?
This is a question you will keep pondering after reading this book. There are a number of factors that determine our actions and inactions in life.
A Better Us Makes a Better YOU and a Better You Makes a Better US.
You have no idea the results of your actions, but if you take no action, there will be no results. Imagine that you will have the opportunity to improve two lives by one simple action. Your own attitude and outlook on life can instantly change because the miracle is that you cannot help someone else without helping yourself as well.
Having understood the underlying secret that NO ONE gets there ALONE, Dr. Rob Bell, a specialist in mental toughness, presents to you a book fully packed with life transforming experiences and information that is expected to reveal the benefits we enjoy from creating a better “Us” and a better “You.”
You will apply how-to:
- • Develop an athlete’s mindset for everyday life.
- • Prepare for your “Hinge moment.”
- • Apply the successful positive to negative interaction ratio in life.
- • Change the way you feel about somebody and yourself.
- • Just keep moving to overcome adversity.
“NO ONE Gets There ALONE is a read with a lot of helpful thoughts, techniques, and practices that we can all apply to our lives. None of us can have success without the help of others and our interactions can make or break success for ourselves and those we encounter. I recommend that everyone reads this book at least once.”
— Joe Skovron, PGA Tour Caddy
“NO ONE Gets There ALONE is the mental toughness book for people who want to not only improve themselves but everyone around them. When you pick this up, you’ll find it impossible to put down.”
— John Brubaker, Author of Stadium Status
“Life is NOT a Race, It’s a journey. It’s you vs. you and it matters who you help along the way. Dr. Rob gets it.”
— Jesse Itzler, Author of Living with a Seal
“A coach’s greatest gift is to positively create echoes you’ll never hear to transform lives beyond the game. This book hammers home that message and much more.”
— Reed Maltbie, Author of Echoes Beyond The Game. TEDx Speaker
Feel free to use these images… About Dr. Rob Bell
SAMPLE Interview Questions:
- Why Write No One Gets There Alone, What Happened?
- What does a “Better Us makes a Better You” Mean?
- How do we create a culture of excellence?
- There’s a ratio of positive/negative feedback and experiences?
- What does “would you stop” mean?
- How does one become other person focused?
- Why is true success rooting for others?
- What do you mean, everyone is an athlete?
Press Release for NO ONE Gets There ALONE
Press Release: NO ONE Gets There ALONE .