Mark Immelman does play-by-play broadcasting for the PGA Tour on Sirius XM PGA Tour Radio and hosts his “On the Mark” podcast on pgatour.com.
In addition to his duties at Columbus State, Immelman is the main instructor at the Mark Immelman Golf Instruction working with a plethora of professionals including Trevor Immelman (younger brother, 2008 Masters Champion), Larry Mize (1998 Masters Champion), Louis Oosthuizen (2010 British Open Champion) and many other PGA, European, Nationwide and Africa’s Sunshine tours professionals.
- How a Call from Gary Player the night before the final round helped brother Trevor Immelman win the Masters- 1:00
- As an All-American in college, losing to his younger brother was a Hinge Moment- 6:25
- The BEST part about being a Coach? – 10:10
- Being a coach is a tremendous responsibility! 11:15
- What is the biggest take-a-way for being a good communicator? 11:44
- What do people NEED to know in order to be Mentally Tough? 15:08
- The spiritual side of being a PGA Tour broadcaster. 19:20
- Why do players switch putters so often? 24:02
- Getting back to your neutral. 24:58
Dr. Rob Bell is a Sport Psychology Coach. His company DRB & associates is based in Indianapolis. Some clients have included: University of Notre Dame, Marriott, and Walgreens. Check out all the books on Mental Toughness