- DRB provides sport-specific mental toughness training to professional, collegiate, and promising high-school athletes.
- Cornerstoned on performance psychology, our comprehensive program is comprised of expert performance coaches and specialists designed to help you achieve expert performance both on/off your field of play.
- Based on research and over 10+ years of applied experience with elite athletes across all sports, mental toughness concepts most commonly addressed are: playing well under pressure, dealing with set-backs, & performing consistent and with confidence.
- DRB offers individualized coaching through phone, in-person visits, and/or skype sessions designed specially to fit your goals. For those seeking the most effective performance plan, DRB offers 1 and 2 day individualized mental toughness programs.
- Simply, know what it takes to play consistent and at your highest level.
- Whether you’re a touring professional, collegiate player, or desiring a scholarship to play collegiate golf, you’ll specifically improve in your results.
- Our 2-day mental toughness training retreat includes but is not limited to:
- Mental game assessment,
- Mental and emotional toughness tools,
- On-course play and practice,
- Practice and tournament plans,
- Strengths and developmental avenues,
- Swing analysis, (not a lesson),
- Body functionality,
- Physical testing,
Coach The Parents
- Your job is tough, let us help. We offer 1 to 1 coaching through phone or on-site visits. We can empower you with the skills to effectively parent your child and have them appreciate it.
- Having trained corporate, professional, and collegiate athletes, we know what it takes to play at the NCAA level, albeit DI, DII, DIII, or NAIA.
- Having a child play their sport in college is often a goal of many. Finding the right fit is crucial to continued enjoyment and success. Our mental toughness consultations can help with the process of knowing when to parent, when to advise, and how to empower your child.