Sport Psychology Internship
DRB & Associates, based in Indianapolis, IN, will again offer a 4-week, unique applied sport psychology internship (End of May- End of June). This will be open for only one or two qualified interns.
DRB & Associates (www.drrobbell.com) offer mental training to athletes, coaches, and teams in and around the greater Indianapolis region. Summer interns will have direct observation with a professional team and applied experience with elite level athletes. Objectives will address performance enhancement with athletes.
- Main objective will address performance enhancement with athletes.
- Facilitate Mental Toughness workshops to athletes.
- Naturalistic observation and feedback of athletes, coaches, and
- Assist with leading and enhancing mental toughness schedule.
- Weekly sessions with team members on building a consulting business.
- Provide support with DRB projects.
- Supervised AASP Hours.
Requirements & Guidelines:
- Approximate 20-30 hours per
- Must have valid driver’s
- Non-paid internship.
- Must relocate for one month.
- (Preferred) Current graduate or undergraduate student.
- Current resume with 3 references.
- 1 page cover letter expressing goals of future within field and why a good candidate.
- Deadline is Monday, April 10th.
Please send electronic application and resume to Nicole – Nicole@answerthebell.net