2021 Sport Psychology Internship
DRB & Associates, based in Indianapolis, IN, offers a 5 week, unique applied performance psychology internship (End of May- July). This is open for only one or two qualified interns.
DRB & Associates (drrobbell.com) offers mental training coaching to athletes, coaches, and teams in and around the greater Indianapolis region. Summer interns will have a direct observation and applied experience with elite level athletes. Objectives will address performance enhancement with athletes.
- Main objective will address performance enhancement with athletes.
- Facilitate Mental Toughness workshops to athletes.
- Naturalistic observation and feedback of athletes, coaches, and
- Assist with leading and enhancing mental toughness schedule.
- Weekly sessions with team members on building a consulting business.
- Provide support with DRB & associates projects.
Requirements & Guidelines:
- Approximate 20-30 hours per week
- Must have valid driver’s
- Non-paid internship.
- (Preferred) Current graduate or undergraduate student for Sport Psychology internship.
- Current resume with 3 references, please. Just listed with contact information.
- 1-page cover letter expressing goals of future within the field and why a good candidate.
Please send electronic application and resume to Nicole – Nicole@answerthebell.net
Dr. Rob Bell is a Sport Psychology Coach. His company DRB & Associates is based in Indianapolis. Some clients have included: Indy Eleven, University of Notre Dame, Marriott, and Walgreens. Check out all the books.
Please check out the mental toughness podcast – 15 Minutes of Mental Toughness as we interview expert athletes and coaches about Mental Strength and their Hinge Moment.