About Rob Bell
• Dr. Rob Bell is a sport psychology coach, author, and speaker. He has spoken to the NFL, NSCA, PGA, Marriott, and Walgreens, and has written 7 books on Mental Toughness.
• His 7th book is PUKE & Rally: It’s not about the setback, it’s about the comeback
• Rob has worked with 3 different winners on the PGA Tour and has served as the mental coach for University of Notre Dame, Indy Eleven, an Indy 500 champion, an Olympic Silver medalist, an ATP Champion, and the USTA National Champion.
• Dr. Bell has caddied over 20+ events on the PGA & LPGA Tours. He’s completed an ironman, several marathons, and a 50 mile trail run. This fall he will complete a 100-mile trail run.
• He has a podcast titled 15 Minutes of Mental Toughness where he interviews experts on Mental Heath, mental toughness, and their Hinge moments.
I’m a husband and father of two wonderful kids. I’m an Ironman, and endurance athlete, and my passion is to help others capture their Hinge Moment. I speak & train with teams, organizations, and coaches on mental toughness. Oh, and Golf, swim, ski, run, ping-pong and chess.