Parents- You’re ruining the car ride home (sorry).
This video addresses the most common and deadly mistake that parents make. There is an easier, softer way to handle any type of discussion about their game and/or practice!
It doesn’t build Mental Toughness to pile on kids after they’ve messed up. Here’s a better way to communicate with your kids.
Want the book? Don’t Should On Your Kids: Build Their Mental Toughness
Check out our Ultimate Sports Parent Guide to Have A Great Athlete
10 reminders if you’re a stressed out parent of an athlete.
Dr. Rob Bell is a Sport Psychology Coach. DRB & associates coach executives and professional athletes. Some clients have included three different winners on the PGA Tour, Indy Eleven, University of Notre Dame, Marriott, and Walgreens.
- Check Out All The Books
- Keynote Speaking On Mental Toughness
- Mental Toughness Podcast as we interview expert athletes and coaches about Mental Strength and their Hinge Moment.
- New Blog Posts are published weekly.
- Follow on Twitter @drrobbell
- Follow on Instagram @drrobbell
Ugh, parents, if we could just get the car ride home done correctly!