The 2nd most difficult mental skill is also the 2nd most important.
Can you do it on your own, or is it best with the help of coaches? It’s the biggest issue I’ve seen with competitors today. The hierarchy of mental toughness is simple.
But, at the top of the pyramid is the ability to re-focus, let go of mistakes, and move on. This is the important psychological skill because if you show me someone whop can let go of mistakes, I’ll show you somebody who is CONFIDENT!
Dr. Rob Bell is a Sport Psychology Coach. DRB & associates coach executives and professional athletes. Some clients have included three different winners on the PGA Tour, Indy Eleven, University of Notre Dame, Marriott, and Walgreens.
- Check Out All The Books
- Keynote Speaking On Mental Toughness
- Mental Toughness Podcast as we interview expert athletes and coaches about Mental Strength and their Hinge Moment.
- New Blog Posts are published weekly.
- Follow on Twitter @drrobbell
- Follow on Instagram @drrobbell